Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back from Camp

I'm back from the  three days youth camp. And I have consumed so much energy that all I wanted to do tonight and tomorrow is sleep and rest but that wouldn't be possible because the boss is expecting me to return to work tomorrow. Hello pending paper works,legal terms, disability insurance, bills and all. Sad me :(

I really thought I would have time to rest while I am at the camp because after all I was only assigned for games with two hours allotted time and I already have asked one youth leader to take charge of it. But as I have said before..I was wrong. Now I'm back in the city where temperature is much higher from where we came from. Double sad face :(

Oh well, it was such a nice experience and  even if I have lost my voice from too much shouting and talking I know our labor in the Lord is not in vain. happy face here :) God bless everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing good stuff so smile and be thankful you are able. You can rest tonight. To bed early for a well deserved, long sleep.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete