Monday, March 21, 2011

Working non stop

I've been working non stop since Friday :(  and my body is telling me to stop and have a b-r-e-a-k.. It was a full weekend for me as I mentioned in my other blog, and today first day of work was another full day. The moment I sit down in front of my desk this morning it's a non stop clicking and clicking and thinking. I even had a super late lunch. I didn't even had the time to open my personal e-mail to check and definitely no time to search for discount scrubs and stuff.

But guess what? I'm tired but I feel okay today, I was actually pleased on how patiently I am for my boss today :) and boy I am glad I

I just hope I will still feel the same tomorrow and for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Take a little time for you Rocks. Don't work too hard.

    Have a blessed, patient week. :)

    ReplyDelete