Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's talk about scrubs

There was a thread one time in my yahoo groups about nanny /house help uniforms, I think one asked if they prefer their nanny to have uniform as it was nice to look at and hygienic. And some answered that yes they do but I remember someone replied that nurses and some medical practitioners feel bad about house helpers using scrub sets as their uniforms also since scrubs was originally meant as hospital uniforms.

And I noticed scrubs are more fashionable now, there are people venturing now into manufacturing scrubs, in fact there is already one in our neighborhood. With growing end users, I think it’s a pretty good business venture.

If you are one of those medical practitioners, how do you feel about this? Would you feel bad about nannies and housemaids wearing scrubs also or is it okay with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment