Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogging in Singapore

In Tampines to be exact, as you all know, my husband and I attended a mission's conference here and right now we are staying in my cousin's place and I am using her laptop as well, I wish I own one of the hp netbooks displayed in the many gadget store here but I know that was just me dreaming.

We've been here since Wednesday and we haven't been to anywhere except for the places where we dined.

Tomorrow, we will be checking in to some place (which my cousin arranged for us too-Thank God for cousins :)) and we will be staying there till the 15th,it's like a resort and there is a swimming pool and I'm sure it's a good place to rest and relax but we have to go out and at least visit some tourist attraction here in Singapore.

I wish I could show pictures but honestly all the pictures I have taken are from the conference which I think you won't enjoy but I will be posting pictures with some of the beautiful spots from here.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You and hubby have a fantastic time. It's good to get away together now and then.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete