Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Old but reliable phone

My office mate is showing me her new iphone accessories for her not so new iphone. And she has two more different phones. The other one is Blackberry. So yes, you can say she's rich. My phone is an old NOKIA model but it's still doing its job well so I don't think I need a new one.

It’s funny though when I was at the phone accessory store last month with a friend, I asked for a new casing because I wanted my phone to look new but to her dismay, the sales lady can’t find one and I smiled and told her It’s ok. I know my phone is that old already. But still it doesn’t bother me at all. I still can text and call and that’s the main use of a cellphone right?

I do wish though for an itouch for the many applications you can download. But I guess that wish would remain a wish for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment