Sunday, July 04, 2010

It;s Sunday and I'm home

I'm home and for Sunday mornings it's very unlikely for me to stay home unless I am sick or am suffering from severe pain like joint pains or something like that. But today, though I am not sick (well, physically) I am at home and I preferred it that way. I am normally at the church at this very hours of Sundays, but something went wrong last night and I chose to just stay home and be alone. I'll be likely going out later and eat but that I'll be doing alone too. I just wanted some time to think.

I wish I can say what's really happening but I'm afraid that would put me in a situation I do not want to be in. Answering questions from people who I do not even have relationship with or to people that I am close with.

I guess I just have to remain silent until I figure out stuff about my personal life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for what's going on in your life. I will keep you in my prayers. I know you don't know me, but if you need to talk, here's my email: brendashandmade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks brenda :) it's so nice to know that there are people who do care even if we don't know them personally. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete