Saturday, May 08, 2010

Thinking and Gibo Teodoro

Still awake at 2:30 AM, what am I doing? well, a lot of things actually and besides it's Saturday today and that means no work so I can wake up later than my usual waking up time.

Major thing I am doing is reading a lot about Gibo Teodoro and watching videos about him as well. I know it's 2 days to go but a lot could still happen in two days. I am still for Eddie Villanueva right at this moment but I do not know tomorrow. I might have a change of heart or I might stay with Eddie. But I tell you, this is the first time I even considered voting for another candidate besides Eddie.

Another thing I am doing is reading about automated election because it is our first time here to have fully automated one. I heard the ballots are so sensitive that you can not fold it, write on it, marked it (unless the specified shape) and they even said you should clean your hands first (well, I hope every voting precint will have a ready sink and soap and hand dryers for the voters to use.That's exaggeration I know)

I just wish it wouldn't be too hard for the voters especially the old ones living in the provinces who have never ever seen computers at all in their whole life. I wish it won't be too scary for them. My mom was even scary to answer a telephone when she's in Manila way back before. Of course, technology has evolved since then but still, automated election is something different for all of us.

Good thing though (as the comelec promised) we will ahve the results in five days and I am so looking forward to it now.

Who do you think will be our next President?

No comments:

Post a Comment