Monday, April 05, 2010

Back to Work

image credit : here

So I am back to waking up early in the morning..like 7:00 AM even If I slept at around 3:30 AM.

Ugh. I need to do something about this sleeping time of mine. I can't go on like this forever.

I will try to finish my online task early tonight and will do my best to be tucked in bed before the stroke of midnight. Promise!!!

Oh if only my online rackets would suffice for the bills..I would love love to just stay home and work in my own time..(read: probably midnight to dawn)

Wishful thinking again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad I don't have to work anymore. I was always so tired. Always.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wanted to leave a comment on your TT post but I couldn't get the screen to pop up. thanks for joining in. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rocks Daily" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/04/sites-to-see_09.html

    ReplyDelete