Thursday, January 21, 2010

new blogger template

looks like my new template (coffee theme) is not loading properly. sigh.

So I guess I have to look again for another template. This time I'm gonna look for just plain white template, nothing fancy, no images or sort of.

But my main problem is the computer at home is still not fixed, should I tinker my blog while I ma at the office? probably yes during breaks like now.

Oh well, I'll search for a new template first. Any suggestions where to look? I'll appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you didn't have a fancy header. I do like this layout though. I'm not sure what the header was supposed to look like.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Looks like it Rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found allblogtools.com... they've got some neat templates over there if you're still looking.

    ReplyDelete