Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally!!

So how do you like it?

I have forgotten how hard it is to change template, I spent hours and hours for this. I almost fainted when I thought I deleted all my sidebar codes.

Why this template?

Simply because I am a certified COFFEE LOVER and I always write with a cup of coffee beside me so when I saw this clean and simple coffee theme I grab it.

Welcome to my new home!!

Welcome to Rocks daily..

reviews
rants
joys
food
coffee
trips
friends
work

and many more happenings in my daily life!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new home. Congratulations on successfully implementing a new blog theme. I like it.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats... sana maging okay din new househelp namin para makapag add na rin ako ng new home :)

    ReplyDelete