Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I feel sleepy and tired and it’s only 2 pm.

2. Staying at home with hubby is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Mumblings from the next cubicle and some noise from their radio too.

4. It’s Friday and I'm glad because it means no work tomorrow!!

5. The last time I had my nails done was a month ago and I badly need one now.

6. Have fun this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my new nephew!!, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the dentist and Sunday, I want to watch Kimmydora!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it hot where you are? It's been super hot here and it seems to be making everyone tired. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always sleepy at 2 pm, lol.

    ReplyDelete