Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-ins




1. When will I EVER GET RICH?

2. THE LUCKY ONE BY NICHOLAS SPARKS was the last good book I read.

3. Everything has its beauty but EVEN BEAUTY IS NOT PERMANENT.

4. PORK BOPIS is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your BAG IF IT IS BIG AND BLACK.

6. HOME is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MOVING SOME OF OUR STUFF, tomorrow my plans include FIXING / ARRANGING OUR NEW PLACE and Sunday, I want to WATCH A MOVIE!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Wow, pork bopis? Sarap! Will try that next time.

    Nice to see a Filipino in Friday Fill-ins. Hope you have a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you get to watch your movie on Sunday? I hope so.

    Just so you know...your word verification word was ROCKSrum. I thought that was pretty cool.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete