Thursday, June 25, 2009

House Plans

Do you need a real property manger? Are you buying a house soon?

Well, I admit I dream of buying mine someday. Even a small house will do as long as I can call it my own. It is one of the good investments we can do right? Good thing there is PAGIBIG housing loan available for us in the Philippines. I still have to study their schemes though and I hope I will be able to avail one someday. For the meantime, we will push through with renting come September.

Anyways. there is this Real Property Management company in the US that has recently been awarded “Franchise of the Year” honorable mention award. They managed single family homes and multi unit apartment buildings. IF you want to rent your place you might need their service.Visit thier site for more information as well.

1 comment: