Monday, March 16, 2009

NO VOICE


And the reason why I have no voice today is because I’ve been coughing the whole week. I have been (as usual) sleeping late and yesterday I sang both at the main service (morning) and the youth service (afternoon) and practiced for another event next month in the evening.

And when I woke up this morning, it’s gone.

Don’t know how long this will be but I hope I’ll get back to normal as soon as possible.

It is so hard because my voice is one of the important tools I used in the office.

You see, I have four telephone lines with me. Imagine how I will answer all those incoming phone calls aside from doing calls for my boss.

And yet I am here in the office trying to sound as normal as I can.

I imagine people’s reaction when they hear my voice from the other line.

This morning I already have at least five person asking what happened to my voice and I pity those whom I’ll speak for the first time. I’m sure they’ll wonder “is this really her voice?” while trying to figure out what in the world am I saying.

Tsk..tsk.. I should have stayed home and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your voice returns soon honey. I hate it when this happens.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete