Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Let's be friends award

I want to thank lis of lisgold for choosing my blog in her recent tag post. I am flattered and I sincerely appreciate it. Isn't it nice when blogger remember you? I mean it's something because out of millions of blogs out there..ok that's exag..but still out of hundreds of blogs in thier list right? They've picked you..so Lis I am really grateful.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And now it's my turn to pass on the kindness and hope you'll appreciate it too!

NANCY, JULIANA, DEZ, JUNELLE, GAGAY,

No comments:

Post a Comment