Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday

What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?
- I drink lots of water-somehow that makes me feel better. I sleep and sleep and sleep especially If I have headache. And of course my last resort would be medicines.

What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
-I've seen? though only in TV -the weather that freezes the pool. I think it's amazing how the water outside your home get frozen due to cold weather. But I don't think i would love that kind of weather.

Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?
-Listen to music.

Join here.
It is actually my first time to join.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Manic Mondays!! Great post! And believe me you would not like the kind of weather that freezes water outside. I live in Michigan and it is COLD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 AM

    Yeah I resort to medicine only when I have tried everything, EVERYTHING else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:41 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete