Friday, January 30, 2009

Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2


Yes, it's happening on March 07,2009 at SM Mall of Asia Open Grounds. I was a fan of Eheads and I think I am still but..

No, I am not going to see the concert. Here's why?

First, Hubby won't allow me and he is not a fan.

Second. It is at the very least of my/our priority.

Third, I don't have budget for that and if ever hubby allowed me i don't want to settle for the Bronze ticket. Siempre I would love to be in the front.hehe!

So for those of you who are going. ENJOY THEM ONCE AGAIN!! and know that I'm so jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    i hope eli doesn't suffer from any heart problems this time.

    i have friends who are working on the dvd of the first concert so at least, you can buy that. if you have the money, but the original one. if not, well...there's always Quiapo.

    ReplyDelete