Monday, November 03, 2008

Mixed emotions

I'm feeling sentimental today, I am currently reading my originally wedding blog and I have mixed feelings. I remember the excitement of preparation for the wedding, the pressures, the updates and everything.

I was thinking a lot about wedding again lately because a friend of mine is getting married next year. She'll be having a Sonya's garden wedding. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

On the other hand, Christmas is just around the corner and I'm still not prepped to put some decorations at home. I have not even started my gift list which is very uncommon to me because I usually start it early. Am I not excited? i don't know.

I am planning though for the whole family to spend Christmas in Baguio, some of my nieces haven't been there and they're excited when I mentioned it to them. I'll just check with my sister if the house they usually rent when they go there is still open on the dates I am planning. That should have excite me for the celebration but I wonder why there's this feeling of dryness about Christmas in me.

Well, excited or not Christmas will still push through right?

No comments:

Post a Comment