Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Randomness

♥ I was supposed to blog about another blog contest but don’t know why I can’t complete it, I started twice already but ended up erasing it.

♥ So many thoughts running on my mind now, I need to declutter my mind.

♥ For the first time in so many months or years, bought a book again last night which was sale of course and I’m enjoying it. Will probably trade my blogging time to finish it, not unless I feel the need to earn extra.

♥ I am so lazy (as always) these last few days. I have to remind myself again and again that my official time in is 8:30 and not 9:30 AM.

♥ I had a bad dream last night, so bad that I screamed and cried. I could not even or I don’t wanna even mention the dream here.

♥ I think it’s time to go home now.

Such a useless employee I am. Four months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment