Monday, September 29, 2008

Learn and grow

I didn't go to church yesterday, that's very very unusual for me. I don't know what went wrong with me. I know I am tired but I'm used to being tired almost everyday and yet I never miss a Sunday lalo na if wala namang mahalagang okasyon. I just stayed at home (inside our room) and to think the church is just downstairs. I could even hear the singing and clapping and shouting. I slept though like I was asleep the whole day.

I'm bad. I know that. Sometimes I think i don't even deserve some of the blessings I am receieving because I am not that faithful.

Pero God remains to be faithful and good and kind.

And He keeps on molding me everyday, I know He is letting me into difficult situations so I could learn from it, so I could grow, so I could be more dependent on HIM.

And I hope I am doing what HE expects me to do, learn, grow and be dependent on HIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment