Thursday, August 14, 2008

wala lang

I've been busy at work since Monday, nakakapagod to the max, as in pagdating ko sa house wala na kong powers. But of course have to do some blog stuff pa rin. I was nominated again for the 2nd time para sa customized lay out. Thanks to all those who voted for me lat week and to those who voted me this week. You are all appreciated.

I've been realizing a lot of things lately and hope the realization will help me do better this coming months.

I spoke to my good friend Jerlyn pala last night and so nice to catch up with her and so nice to be remembered and be a blessing din sa kanya even when we are oceans apart talaga.

I am thanking God for all the earning opportunities here :) blessing talaga for me.

Have a good night slep everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment