Saturday, August 23, 2008

overdue tags

Jacque, tagged me with the shoes thingy weeks ago and joanne tagged me with the bag thing, I'm doing them both here, sorry for the late reply ladies!


Rules :
1. Be Spontaneous and have fun!!!
2. Grab your camera and get your hand bag / bag and take out all the stuff inside. Take a picture of all your stuff.. Everything... Even the used tissue paper or candy wrapper.. or we might see something amazing in your bag.!!
3. List all the things ..
4. Make sure to link back to Aussietalks and leave your URL
5. Pass this to your friends and tell them to link back..


Stuff inside my bag:
1. Lotion
2. Cologne
3. Cellphone
4. Notebook
5. Sign pen
6. A keychain

7. Wallet
8. Kikay kit
9. A hairbrush
10.and the book I'm currently reading

and this is the shoes I recently purchased but eventually gave to someone because it doesn't fit me, ordered it through direct seller kasi :)


My shoesize is 6 1/2 and this is 7 but still too small for me.

feel free to snag those tags people!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rocks,, thanks for doing the tag , I've added ur link already.. Syempre pa pampaganda ang laman ng bag para always feeling fresh and beautiful!!!! YOu Rocks!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! Thanks for doing the tag :)

    ReplyDelete