Thursday, July 17, 2008

Interrogate ME

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 17, 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 12:13 a.m.

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Office lang

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 35 years old

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: there is still room for maturity but I know I am already matured.

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Nanay and Tatay

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
::No. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, am the youngest.

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Malls

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Yes

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: yes, but don't read much today

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: been married 2 years, 2 months and 26 days.

13. WITH WHOM?
:: with God's best for me.

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: I thought so when I was a kid..in some ways lang.

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: I don't look my age.

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: neither.

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: I can't think of anyone eh.

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: yeah

19. where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: she's in Cabanatuan.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: That was ages ago pa. shucks.

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: not really I guess but I'm sure she would love to have a day or two for us to get together.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: A baby

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: We've been praying for Toyota Innova.

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Why not?

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Sometimes

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: none

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: a henna maybe but permanent a big NO.

30. BELLY PIERCE?
::not in this lifetime.

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
::I'll be happy if God will give us even 1.

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
::yup, a lot.

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: none.

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: nope.

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: anywhere with hubby.

Players: Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits (Who am I?) l God's best Gift / Through The rain / you're next

I would like to pass this to Mari, Nancy, Joy B., Vicy and Gagay.

No comments:

Post a Comment