Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today

I started the seven day diet a friend suggested to me last Saturday, I was supposed to start yesterday but as usual, I forgot it and loss the disciline again. Good thing I didn't start yesterday coz last nigth after we send Lester to the airport we had Thai food somewhere in Bautista,Makati.It was super nice and yummy for a price of less than a hundred pesos. we love it! sigh..you see? I love food and I love to eat and that explains my 180 lbs weight. tsk tsk.

Today I am only allowed to eat fruits, it says I can eat as many as I want except banana.

"Day One All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want. It is strongly suggested that you consume lots of melons the first day. Especially watermelon and a loupe. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, your chances of losing three lbs. on first day are very good."

I had pineapple as my breakfast, right now I am having mangoes and papaya. I;ll have some watermelons for lunch. It's quite hard but I hope I can finish this. and oh I am driking lots of water too coz it says I have to consume at least 2 liters of water a day.

Wish me all the best of this my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment