Friday, May 23, 2008

Diet and starving

I'm starving and it's bad because I read that you're supposed not to be hungry when you're on a diet.

But how can I not be hungry? Yesterday on my day I am only allowed to eat fruits and vegetables. It was really hard. Yeterday I really craved for meats specially barbecue. An I terribly missed adobong chicken now.

I am on my day 4 now and this is what I am to eat.

"Day Four Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. This will be combined with the special soup which may be eaten in limited quantities."

This morning while dressing for office, told my husband that If I really go hungry I'll eat lunch :) hehe! He said all my effort will go to waste if i do that. don't you think he really want me to lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment