Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's raining and it's summer

when I came to office this morning at 9 o'clock, sun is already up and I'm sweating like it's noon time. now, it's 3:30 pm and it's raining. CLIMATE CHANGE

Some says we can even expect thypoons even it is summer.

And when it's hot..it's really hot like you don't wanna go out of your house na lang, good if you have airconditioning at home, eh paano kung wala? like us..tiis tiis sa init.

I hope it's really is not too late. I hope we can still do something about this global warming, I hope what we are experiencing will cause us to be more reponsible citizen of the earth.

I recently joined greenpeace pala, and participated in earth hour and am slowly learning different ways to save on electricity, I am also encouraging people in our house not to use plastic cups and glass and spoons anymore more so in our church activities.

It's simple and it looks nothing because this is such a big world...but I do hope it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment