Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Guess what?

I was bloghopping a while ago and find snapbomb in one of my co-bloggers post. And since I am currently looking for more opportunities to earn, I clicked the link and browsed the site. Of course I registered and I was surprised that they only asked few things, really few I must say and then you’re on.

Snapbomb I think is the latest in blog advertising, You can add your blogs as easy as 1-2-3 and you’ll get an opportunity right away. When you submit your blog they’ll give a base value of you what you will get for posting. Maybe if you write with quality and quantity you can have a higher value. The keyword is to write well I guess.

I find the site super simple and friendly, They will even give you feedback and there’s also a feedback page where you can submit your queries. So if you’re looking for more opportunities to earn online. You got to try this buzz. You won’t regret it.Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment