Monday, March 24, 2008

Coffee Break

Jan, sorry this is so late..but still I want to have those coffeebreaks too! so I'm doing the two in a row.

Coffee break 1.1

Is your Lenten season a time for reflection or a time for relaxation?

This year, it has been a time for relaxation to me and I’m so thankful. God knows I needed to stop and rest..and besides it’s not only time of relaxation alone but it was time spent with family.

We don’t have any religious activities during the week..

That incident in the CROSS two thousand years ago is engraved in my heart and I do always reflect on it.

Coffee break 1.2

If you were to suggest summer venues in the Philippines,what 3 get-away trips would you recommend?

For now, my number 1 would be Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. Hubby and I fell in love with the place and we’re even joking of buying a parcel of land there..haha! wish ko lang. see the pic below? Super enjoy kami!

2nd on my list – Batanes, though I haven’t been here yet, but a summer with the famous honest tribe (The Ivatans) sound so great di ba? We’re actually planning a trip there this June..and kahit hindi nay un summer I’m sure ma-e enjoy ko pa din.

And for the last one- I guess Bohol or Boracay na hopefully ay mapuntahan ko din on the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment