Friday, February 22, 2008

Long weekend!!!

It’s gonna be a long weekend beacuse Monday was declared as non-working holiday..and I say yehey to that! Actually, even before Malacañang declared it, I anticipated it na so I already scheduled an activity some weeks ago pa.

So this Sunday afternoon, the music ministry team of our church will be heading to Cavite to have its long overdue prayer retreat..and I’m so glad it will push through now. This team which was headed by my hubby needed this out of town activity. I do hope all of us will hear from the Lord specialy about the plan of having our own CD.

I’m sure we will not only pray and pray but of course we will have some recreations too. I heard swimming!!! I’m excited to go.

Tommorrow..will be my rest day..I can wake up as late as I want..and hopefully be recharge for the next day activities!

Happy weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment