Tuesday, January 29, 2008

back to work

I'm back to work..

I was on leave last Friday for my parents 50th wedding anniversary so I went home to our province. You can read some wedding story on my wedding blog .

We went back to Manila last Sunday evening, I really don't have plan of extending my leave of absence but I woke up late yesterday and was still tired..so I decided not to report to work yet.

Or am I just looking for reasons not to come to work...I guess not..

I maybe contemplating on leaving this job but still I would want to give the best while I'm here..so this morning..I'm only 8 minutes late..yey!! :) that's better compared to 30 minutes and more right?

I still don't have concrete plans yet..and I'm still asking..still searching, still afraid, still deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment