Monday, September 09, 2013

What's your antivirus?

I know we need one for my laptop at home but my husband need it more for his desktop. He recently repaired and bought a new motherboard and is now using it for his new music software. And because his recordings will all be there, I guess he needs one tough antivirus for his protection. 

 I think avira professional is good but you know if we could have one that is free and we can rely on it we would still prefer that. 

Do you have antivirus? Did you buy it or is it one of those free available online? How often do you update it?

1 comment:

  1. We use AVG free antivirus software. Been using it for years and it rocks. We also use Malwarebytes anti-malware and it's free too.

    You can go to http://www.download.com/ then search for those programs.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete